Nude eye shadow provides depth and spotlight to the eyes without showing a trace of makeup.
- Using a shade slightly darker than your own skin tone, apply the nude eye shadow with an eye shadow brush into the banana (crease) of your eyelid.
- Apply the eye shadow along your top lash line.
- Blend the color across your lid.
- Press highlighter into the inner comers of your eyes and onto the midpoint of your eyelids with your fingers.
- To heighten the look, if desired, apply dark brown eyeliner using the simple winged eyeliner technique and tight line the upper lash line.
- Curl eyelashes and apply mascara.