Since the supermodel era of the nineties, the fashion, industry's best faces have sworn that a coat of jet-black mascara and a swipe of kohl look better the next morning. Luckily, you don't have to sleep in your makeup to get a bedroom eye smolder.
- Using a kohl pencil, outline a solid line from inner corner to outer corner along the top lash line.
- Dapple dots above the line you've just drawn to create an bleeding, imperfect effect.
- Using your finger or a brush, smudge and blend the line as much as you'd like.
- Tight line your lower lash waterline with the kohl pencil.
- Stipple just below the bottom lashes, creating an imperfect, bleeding effect.
- Blot the lower lash eyeliner for a true slept-in look.
TIP • Focus lower lash stippling on the outer corners of the eyes for a doll eyed look