A subtle way to amplify the lash line, a thin swipe eyeliner will highlight your natural fringe without the drama of a cat eye.
- Starting at the inner corner your eye, outline the eyeliner as close to your lash line as possible until you reach the outer corner of your eye.
- Widen the line ever so slightly from the outer corner of your eye.
- Angle the line up toward your brow bone to the length of your choosing.
- Fill in the negative space and any light spaces between your lashes.
- Curl lashes and apply mascara.