To channel the high glamour of a Hollywood screen siren, six steps will achieve crisp, smudge-proof lines.
- Using a color-matched lip liner, draw a diagonal line from one of the points of your cupid's bow down to the center of your top lip.
- Crossing the first line, draw a diagonal line from the opposite tip of your Cupid's bow down to the center of your top lip.
- Following the perimeter of your bottom lip, draw a line along the center
- Place dots midway between the center edge of your lies and the corners of your lips.
- Connect the dots.
- Fill in your lips with lipstick.