- Brush your brows up.
- Using an eyebrow pencil, draw hair-like strokes starting at the base of the brow and going up.
- Continue to the outer part of the eyebrow, drawing strokes out following the natural direction of your hair.
- If necessary, lightly fill in any spare space in the inner corners of your brow to naturally blend with the rest of your brow.
- Comb through your eyebrows with a spoolie or eyebrow brush to blend.
- Set the look and direction of your eyebrows with a clear or tinted eyebrow gel or wax.