A time-honored beauty tradition, a crimson lip is at once romantic and daring, and always individual.
- Using a color-matched red lip liner, trace the perimeter of your cupid's bow from the center out.
- Beginning at the outer corners of the top lip, trace the outer edge of your upper lip to meet your first line.
- Starting at the center of your bottom lip and extending to the corners of your mouth, complete the line on the border of your lip.
- Using a brush, fill in your lips with lipstick.
- Use a concealer brush and outline the exterior of your lips with concealer to ensure your lipstick doesn’t bleed.
- Blend the concealer into your natural skin tone. (This will also make your lips look larger.)