A full strip of lashes can be as subtle or as dramatic as desired, depending on material and length. Regardless of the intended impact, a few simple steps will result in a foolproof application.
- Apply a thin line of black eyeliner across the top eyelids, from corner to corner.
- Cautiously detach one eyelash strip from its packaging.
- Measure the strip against your own lashes to match where your own lashes begin and end. Trim any excess.
- Once the lashes are cut to the perfect length, apply the glue evenly across the connecting strip.
- Wait for about a minute, until the glue becomes tacky.
- Using tweezers, place the strip on top of your natural lashes, at the lash root. Adjust the angle of the lashes to curl up at the ends for an open-eyed look, if desired.
- Hold the lashes against the skin of the inner corner and outer corner of the eye for a few seconds to get the lashes to bond.
- When applying the second lash strip, be mindful to keep the angles of the lashes the same.
- To merge the false lash strip together visually with your natural lashes, apply mascara from the root of the lashes up to the tip.
TIP • If one corer becomes loose, apply additional glue and hold the lashes in place for 15 seconds.