Sexy dangerous, and fleeting, glossy eyelids are a runway and editorial favorite that seem impossible to execute at home. But only a few products and a laissez-faire attitude about how the look evolves throughout the day are required for real-life wear.
- Commence with a thin, lash-defining swipe of black liquid liner from inner corner to the outer corner of your eye.
- Stipple a brown kohl pencil along the black line from the central point of your eye to the outer corner of your eye, then along the bottom lashes. Source @michellecoxmakeup
- Blot a clear, wax-based mixing medium onto the eyelid using a brush, smudging the brown liner up along the lid and partially away from the bottom lashes.
- Trace over the brown liner on the top and bottom lash lines with an eye shadow or dark-silver liner, focusing the pigment on the outer corners of your eyelids.
- For added glimmer, stripe a clear gloss on the midpoint of your eyelids if desired.
- Curl lashes and apply mascara.